Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I mean Bob!

I won a "Bobby" on Ravelry!! Hooray!

This is so exciting. The last time I won a contest was back in 8th grade when I won the State Latin Exam. I got a book called All Roads Lead to Rome, which I'm sorry to say I never read and is now probably on the shelves of some remote second-hand bookshop...

This award is just so much more cool. I'm not one of the prominent or popular people in the Ravelry community, just a semi-quiet participant who likes a laugh here and there... I responded to Yarnvista's, another Raveler's, funny post with my own take on the resident Ravelry dog, Bob. She nominated me for the award. At least 230 people thought it was funny...(at least thats the number who had voted when I checked yesterday afternoon) I confess, I laughed too when I wrote it. Is that bad?

Bob is so cute. He's definitely a Good Dog, deserving of bones...
Here's Bob ---> Photobucket

4 comments:

Nad said...

Yay!!!!!!!! THis is so exciting!!!! Congrats!!!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!
And what a cute award :)

Unraveling Sophia said...

Thank you! :) Ravelry is going to send something in the mail, as a prize. I hope its a Bob pin!

ziarah said...

Congratulations ^_^ I can't believe this has just passed me unnoticed by, but I've had so much work and reading and stress that I haven't been able to follow everything that's been going on on Ravery.