Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bunkbeds

This is actually my sister's cat - she couldn't take her to college, so she now lives with me (Catherine the cat I mean). The cat hates me - notice her paw as it digs into the pillow on the back of the couch while she watches me closely out of one eye, thinking, "don't you dare come near me or touch me or you'll be sorry!". She loves Sausage the dog, though, and sleeps closely above him like this on the couch. Often she lets her little arm hang over the edge of the pillow until it just touches his back, and then she strokes him with her paw while he's sleeping and she's half-asleep. If he wakes, though, he jumps up and growls at her and she quickly pulls her paw back and glares at him as if to say, "what are you talking about? I didn't touch you! You must be dreaming!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: