Sunday, March 18, 2012

A March Birthday

I had a birthday! My boyfriend took me to Boston:

Photobucket

Where he had reserved a table for us at Rowes Wharf for an elegant Afternoon Tea overlooking the water:

Photobucket

It was an incredible tea, with rose petals on the table and champagne, along with the best tea and scones with Devonshire cream...

Afterward we wandered a bit down Newbury Street and visited a yarn shop:

Photobucket

and I didn't leave empty-handed:

Photobucket
Koigu, Farm-spun 100% cashmere, and Artyarns Silk Purse 100% silk

(I think I'll make the Linen Stitch Scarf from Churchmouse Yarns and Teas with these yarns)

When I came home I had wonderful presents from my best friends:

Photobucket

Yes, that IS a bar with chocolate and potato chips!!

Photobucket

My friend send me a WHOLE BOX of bags she had made! I love this one especially but they're all wonderful.

I love March.

No comments: