Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been Red and I've been Blue....

Brodie is the dark-haired guy in my Ravelry Projects page - the one who wears the Grackle, Grackle hat and the Argyley Scarf. Brodie's cousin Ben made a knitting video. You should see this. Everyone should see this. I think it should be in the theatre. The other one on Ben's page - the film noir - has Brodie in it... He plays the mysterious stranger...

Blood, Sweat, & Wool


"These are modern classics that tell the truth about American life today"
~Squeezat Kumcrut, Cutfilm Magazine

"Anyone with a sheep will want to keep it away from the Mad Hasko and his demon clippers. His madness rivals Sweeny Todd!"
~Eliza Fullthimble, Ewe&Me Yarns, Olympia, WA

"Thank you so much for sharing these with me. They have inspired me to make a scarf."
~Sophia", UnravelingSophia.blogspot.com

<3<3<3

2 comments:

Briley said...

That's pretty funny!

Unraveling Sophia said...

Yeah, I thought you'd like it 'specially! :D