Sunday, October 16, 2005

New Knitting (well....crochet)

Have you ever had chocolates for breakfast? I just did! Still basking in the comfort of chocolate-y happiness that my buddy Daniel sent me!

I am trying to keep up with my many projects, and here is the latest knitting... (except that its crochet!)
The Book: Louisa Harding Accessories:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Yarn: Louisa Harding Inpression colour 04 (and a pic from the book):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The project: Crocheted sock with crocheted cable on the ankle ~ you can just barely see it because of the varigated yarn. This is my own pattern that I created a couple of years ago. I'm going to post it on Silver-Apples with some other original patterns at some point!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I really need to finish these because I want to make an altar cloth for my Deacon friend Daniel with embroidery and filet crochet edging in some medieval designs! Oh, to be at the ocean with a design studio over-looking the sea!!

No comments: